Thursday, March 4, 2010

How to do Meditation- Pravachan by Shri Sexanada

Recorded by Sri Swami Lusts (Brackets have Swami’s thoughts)



My (inside: fellow mistresses , lovers and gay friends ….oops) dear followers and new joinee’s, today I am going to show you, nope tell you how to do perfect(inside: sex .. nah) meditation in standing position. The only pre-requisite for this meditation is willingness and complete surrender to me (Guruji smiles and moist his lips while looking at young girl in the front row, she smiles back with small kiss). Now please stand up at your places and take off (inside: your clothes.. ) your tensions. Make yourself comfortable and breath slowly. Concentrate on me.. (inside: oh I love your look young lady.) Keep distance among yourself, (inside: only I can touch you.. ) no need to touch one another (inside: today we won’t play orgy.. its individual versus me only). Now my (inside: lovely sweetie pie) dear fellows, close your eyes (inside: think in your mind just me and you, that too without anything on our bodies).. just think (inside: what a scoundrel I am .. ha ha ha) you are all child of God (inside: Nonsense, I don’t believe that shit myself.. oh my god this girl will take my breath ).. and simply surrender to Him (inside: Girl I need you to surrender to me.. cutie .. and what a bunch of fools .. you people hahaha).. and smile inside (inside: I am dying of this laughter inside .. my God.. how easy to cheat these swine’s). Think you are feeling bliss inside (inside: My God.. I can only think of me and her and sex.. what a mess .. ).. Child – moving towards the young lady. –She opens her eyes-. – why my child your mind is so flickering? (inside: My love .. what a body you have.. I am sure to attain god .. if I will get you?). – She smiles and looks everywhere.. all are keeping closed eyes, Guru I need your personal guidance (inside: Yes I need to give it you.. ok great.. today at 11:00)- Child visit me after my night meditation, we will clear all your doubts- God is great (Inside: what a luck man.. I am going crazyJ)

Now as I assume your meditation is complete (inside: my work is done.. you cheap fellas.. I am dying from this urge of sex) .. please open your eyes.. slowly (inside: holy cow.. make it fast you peaces of shit).. and take deep breath (inside: whatever you have to take .. just leave.. I have to go to bathroom as well).. now please take your places.. its time for me to go for second level meditation in seclusion and brother Lusty will start aarti and have bliss inside. Aum(inside: what a waste of time.. first I have to go to bathroom .. then I will have evening drink with two leg pieces and by the time I will be done.. my night life will be all set for today)



Whispers among crowd—I feel he is avatar of Vishnu..One old lady – He came to my dreams from then my headache is completely gone. The young lady from front row has started to run.. she has to start the string operation and for that Camera man has to be called at once.

No comments: